Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Beyonce premiere's "1+1" on American Idol (extra: Track List)

So with this song and "End of Time" I'm def. now looking forward to the album. Before I was like "eh" but now I'm def. PURCHASING the joint. She song her ass off for Jay-Z!! That's Love


If you missed the AI performance here it is




Also here's the song if you don't feel like watching.

1+1 - Beyoncé by HDMI44

Today Bey also released the track listing for "4"

BEYONCÉ 4

1. "1 + 1"
2. “I Care”
3. “I Miss You”
4. “Best Thing I Never Had”
5. “Party” (featuring André 3000)
6. “Rather Die Young”
7. “Start Over”
8. “Love On Top”
9. “Countdown”
10. “End of Time”
11. “I Was Here”
12. “Run the World (Girls)”

June 28th in stores. My B-Day is June 24th...who's getting me "4" for a present??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh I think I LIKE it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...