Monday, May 23, 2011

Best (and Worst) of the 2011 Billboard Awards White Carpet

BEST


1.  Rihanna - I'm happy that Rihanna went all white to contrast that striking red hair.  I loved the pants suit.  It fit her and her personality very well.  This look was all RIGHT!!


1.  Kelly Rowland - Kelly stunned in the pink dress.  She looked absolutely amazing.  She and Rihanna were tied in my book.  I just couldn't decide.  The long straight hair, the bangles, the pink lip....she better WORK!!!


3.  Beyonce Knowles - simple and stunning.  But those accessories are amazing and surely worth more than I'll ever make in life. lol


4.  Michelle Williams - Michelle's dress was teetering for me.  Last night it was a definite "eh..maybe" but the more I look at it today, the more I like it.  The dressed paired with the flowing locks works for me.

WORST

1. Nicki Minaj - I love me some Nicki but the "white carpet" pink wig, thick ass, give em whiplash look was not working for me at all last night...........at all.

More of the Worst and the Questionable after the Jump


2. Keri Hilson - I generally am not a Keri fan but this look.........no ma'am sir.  That bright yellow does nothing for her especially with that blonde hair.  The blue belt is a cute accessory but looks like she tried too hard.


3. Kylie Minogue - It just didn't do anything for me.  She looks old and like she's trying to pretend not to be.  It could be much better.

4. MJB - Sorry Mary.  Love ya girl but this is NOT it.



QUESTIONABLE

1. Selena Gomez - Isn't she 12............she doesn't have the body for this outfit (as in enough body).  It's a very pretty ensemble...but just not for a 9 year old.


2. Taylor Swift - doesn't she just seem........overdressed for the occasion.  Check out everyone else's outfits....then look back at Taylor's.  Someone must not have passed the message on to her.  She's Oscar night ready huh.  And also, I think it's time to switch up the look Taylor. 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh I think I LIKE it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...