Monday, September 13, 2010

Ne-Yo "One in a Million"


Sometimes I forget how much I bangs with Ne-Yo.....

anyway, I'm really feeling this new joint!! Like RRREEEAAALLLYYY!!

I mean can you expect anything LESS from an Arkansan (eeem dough heeown rep it) but I digress!!

The song is hotness. He was on Big Tigger Morning Show talkin about the album and how the videos sync and ish....I mean....its an interesting concept but I need to hear or read about it without Donnell "Ashy Larry" ass in the background making "puff puff pass" sounds cause he swears the album explanation sounds like something folks talk about when they are high.

Lowkey.......he right.
lol

Here's the video for "One in a Million"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh I think I LIKE it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...