Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I already told yall......


Willow Smith is the SHIT!! (I feel bad cursing...she is nine)

However....I think she's fierce.....and i admire and love her freedom and self expression. I've even been in facebook "discussions" about her and defended her funky flair till the end. I think she's awesome and everyone wishes that they could be as real and honest and carefree and fancy as she is.

Anyway........ Lets get to the real thing....

She released a single........WHIP MY HAIR!!!!!!!!!
*lets just say....Will and Jada (with their gorgeous asses) are success making machines*

Here's the single!!! Its a banger........grown as women (ahemKerriHIlsonahem) aint got shit on this 9 year old.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh I think I LIKE it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...