Thursday, May 26, 2011

Beyonce Unplugged and Jay-Z's Love

Nothing but her voice....backstage practicing for American Idol right before her performance

amazingly beautiful




This is what Jay-Z said on his website "Sometimes you need perspective. You’ve been right in front of greatness so often that you need to step back and see it again for the first time. This is the dressing room rehearsal for American Idol. NO MICROPHONE. No effects." - Jay-Z The post is called "Pre-Game" click the quote to go to the site. I would love to be in his head while he was filming.





That quote had me feeling how much he loves her!! My Goodness!! I look up to them. And you know 1+1 is her favorite because its about the love of her life. Thats what I want yall!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh I think I LIKE it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...