Thursday, August 20, 2009

Adventures in Ridiculosity - Real Housewives of Atlanta #3

Yes...another week of RHoA!!! This week was really Kandi heavy...you know the boring, fake drama having, one. Where is my Deshawn Snow???!!! I mean really!!!



**Kandi**

Thank goodness that Kandi's hair looks better. BUT OOO that ring is STILL tacky. Sorry had to say it.
And OMG...Did Kandi mention that she's having an Engagement Party??? Thats gonna be a hot mess....hope it happens before the season is out so i can giggle!! hehe

I just had a random realization: Kandi looks like a Duck....like Huey, Dewey, Louie and Kandi.



Her fiance doesn't look like he does anything (well maybe he sales drugs or hoes cuz he was all over that cell phone during the group outing). Am I biased? And he's tacky too (cleary IF he chose that ring) cuz his earring is too big. Understated is the new BLING BLING. Get with it boo. And dudes haven't worn earrings in just one ear since Jesus was born. Another sign he is trying wwwaaayyy too hard. Give it up Sweetie!!
Was it just me or when she was doing her promo photos, did Kandi's attitude face looked all too stank...but i guess it worked.

Family time
- I'm so mad she curled that mess back up....ugh I hate that look with a passion.
-Her mother really does not like AJ...she str8 got up and left. She kinda stubborn for that. As much of a bad decision as Kandi may be making...you cant be acting like that in front of the grandbaby. But mama has some valid points though!!!

OH HAYLE NO........SHE ONLY BEEN W/ THIS DUDE 7-8MONTHS...OH HAYLE NO. I'M DONE. I'm W. Nicole West, and I do not approve this marriage!!!!

**Lisa**

I love Lisa and her advice giving. She's a good friend.
She gave some good advice to NeNe and even said some good things about the dreadfull Kandi situation.

I like that NeNe and Lisa are getting a lot closer. There wasn't too much about Lisa this week but next week is heavy on Lisa because she goes back to LA (w. NeNe). I can't wait!!

**Sheree**

Who is this "flaming v-neck diva" w/ Sheree. He/Sheree is making herself look more like a drag queen. lmao. Upon looking at the replay, he's her hairstylist. OMG. Sheree is just a mess!! She needs some life refocusing...i feel
What??...is sheree speed dating?? lol

*interjection* Dwight is fabulous!!! I love him!!

And this Speed Dating is a major FTL FOR SHEREE!!!
Sheree is not hitting the jackpot at all...no where near it. These dudes are ALL WHACK


**Kim**

from the pre-show ...did kim say "God is gonna get you"!!! I'M TOO DONE!!

Ok...Wig wearers...why does she need to get it trimmed and stuff. Cant u take that off and leave it with him...lmao. That seems like a waste of her precious time.

I'm kinda w/ NeNe on the whole Kim's money clearly comes from all these "men" married or not...and she just seems to be running around trying to "stay cute"...so why does she need an assistant and a nanny. forreal tho.

**BTW..did yall hear Anderson Cooper on the after show ask her how she makes her $$...and she was like she was a nurse like 5 years ago..and they were all like..but NOW KIM...how u make money NOW....She had to admit that Big Pappa still paying for her.....COLD BUSTED**

WTF IS THIS RED DRESS W/ THE BEACHBALLS HALF OUT...gtfoh Kim. You don't look good.

Kim ass know she cant sing...AND tryin to dog Dwight...lmao. He's not the one releasing songs. Who heard her song "Tardy for the Party"??? If you didnt, here is the link.


Try not to laugh at her too hard...guess she said eff Jay-Z and Death of Autotunes cuz thats all this joint is!!

**NeNe**

NeNe is brave to bring up all this stuff from her past. That DNA thing really seems to hurt her. I can respect that!!
Haha ...i love Dwights commentary about all of them getting together. Priceless!!!
I love that NeNe is trying to be a mediator this season. She's surprising herself I think. She's still hood but I think she's calming down...unless provoked of course. We know our boo is far from perfect but she's working on herself.

NeNe is the only one real about Kandi's voice. She was fine for the group thing but she is not IT for a solo thing....
Everybody wants to say NeNe is hating. But yall the same ones who were giving the screw face to Kandi two weeks ago when she was in the studio howling!!

NeNe is also right about Kim...she does seem like the cling to the moment typa chick. All over Kandi because she's the new chick who has no background knowledge.
***WAIT..HOLD THE PHONE...Did Dwight say Kandi's fiance is BETWEEN KIDS!! DEAD!!!***

And yall know i love me some NeNe...but that hood comment about Kandi...takes one to know one boo!!

~~~Hilarious Twitter Commentary~~~
RT @EJamalC: RT @areefuhstanklin: Perhaps Lisa can use Kandi's fiance's sperm to conceive these twins she wants.

RT @whitelledee: Kandi's voice grates my nerves...she kinda sounds like a goat #rhoa

RT @tweetmeblack: No Kim he is not worse!#yourvoicesoundlikesatanwithatoothache#onew/barbieswigshanttalk #rhoa

RT @tweetmeblack: I really and truly could do without any of these other foolywangs... I need Dwight & NeNe need their own show #rhoa

RT @FrillyChampagne: thank u #RHOA for NOT showing Tonia this week!

@FearceDiva i miss'd itRT @tweetmeblack:I've rewound Dwight walking in w/ what seems to be the head of one of my twins strapped to his THIGH 2Xs! #RHOA

RT @DrSanlare: Dang...makes me sad she didn't get that Hannah Montana wig done :-( #RHOA

RT @EJamalC: RT @The6thHeartbeat: Why so serious? RT @kanYeBreast: khandi look like the gotdamb joker 94% of the time

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh I think I LIKE it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...