Sunday, August 23, 2009

I'm not yo' Basic Bitch!! .........

....or yo' Simple Bitch..................

but a girl is simple.....as in I'm simple to please and not for any type of big fuss.

Let's give you some examples....a lil insight into WNW!!

WNW does not wear make up.......i was forced to wear it on my prom night. My homegirl's (Hey Ry) mom did if for me. She made me!! I'm still not a fan 6 years later. I'm fine natural with my lipgloss poppin.

WNW does not wear heels. I like my feet down low...like T.I. like his beats. (you know T.I. likes his beats down low so he can reach him....cuz that bamma short...lol) Back on task!! Yes...never really been a fan. I'm cool w/ a cute pair of flats. But in general I'm not a shoe gal/shoe fan.

WNW does not like shopping. Occasionally I'll go out and be happily in a store buying a few things to get my cute or sexy on but its not an obsession. Maybe if i was ballin' that would change. I mean...in the last year I've lost over 50lbs and have only been shopping a couple times for new clothes. So my wardrobe is really limited right now. Ok...I NEED TO GO SHOPPING SOON!!

WNW does not wear jewelry. I may occasionally fool ya and throw on my class ring or a delta ring or maybe even this elephant necklace my sister @blackjack9192 got me for Christmas (its bangin) but in general...I'm not the one. I used to wear earrings but my holes closed up. They just wont stay open unless i keep earrings in them 24/7. When they closed the last time, they had been pierced for over 3 years and when i took them out for ....a few weeks one spring...they closed. That's a sign that those holes aren't supposed to be in MY ears. I may try again!

WNW does not like to fool with her hair. I mean i think most women feel this way. But, I'm a unwrap and roll out type chick. If my hair doesn't fall right when i unwrap it it gets thrown in a ponytail and i roll out. If its a special event....I'll let my neo throw some curls in it cause she likes doing that typa stuff. But I'd rather not be bothered. Maybe I should get some wigs. lol
Anyone wanna fund me. Just don't send me to anywhere that Kim from RHOA goes...cuz Child Please!!!

WNW has never liked stuff that has strong smells so more than likely...body spray, scented lotion, perfume, cologne, or anything like that i don't like. Scented candles either. Now I have allergies and asthma so they can even make me sick now. I've always had a sensitivity to strong smells but now its horrible for me. I only used to could deal with "Cucumber Melon" from bath and body works. Now that's even too much. My lotion and my body wash are unscented. My laundry detergent is free and clear. I even have OxyClean that's free and clear!!


WNW does not mind simple dates. You don't have to take me to the fanciest place you know or anything like that. We can watch a movie and order pizza. We can go out to a "cheaper" restaurant. If you broke...you trying to achieve your dreams (not a triflin negro)...we can go dutch. A sister may even offer to pay sometimes. But you gotta be a hustler to get that treatment. I'm not a sugar mama...I'm a GREAT PARTNER!!! ya hear me??


WNW drinks....but i never get drunk. Never been drunk...dint plan on getting drunk. I been tipsy though.

OK....That's enough for now...I'm just simply tired of thinking of things to write about. Gotta stop before its too complicated. I'll be back with a "Things I like" type joint!!

I'm OUT!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh I think I LIKE it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...