Tuesday, August 25, 2009

RIP AALIYAH - 8 YEARS TODAY!!!


WOW...how time flies!!!
So...if anyone knows me they know how much I absolutely love AALIYAH and I always have from the very beginning. I was definitely an AALIYAH fanatic...I was even applying for that MTV show before she passed away. Craziness I know...but I would have just loved to meet her. One year me and the bestie were at Juneteenth in Little Rock and Tank was performing and they had Aaliyah promo posters. You weren't supposed to take the posters...but you think you gonna hang an Aaliyah promo poster in my face and I'm not gonna take it.....YOU SILLY!!! I stole it...still have it too!!

I'll always remember the day she passed away. I was staying with my cousin and I was up late being the news geek that I am. I was watching CNN Headline News and a pic of Aaliyah popped up. I perked up and got excited and then heard the news. I was sooooo sad. I just went straight to bed.

I'll always love her music and from what people said before and after her death she was a beautiful spirit. An angel on earth. So I wanted to take this moment to honor Aaliyah on my blog. BABYGIRL YOU ARE LOVED.

Here are some of my fav. pics and Songs

Songs: (this is hard as I've never heard one i didn't like but I'll do 10)
~One in a Million
~I Refuse
~Come Over
~The One I Gave My Heart To
~Miss You
~I Care 4 You
~Street Thing
~Choosy Lover
~No One Knows How To Love Me Quite Like You
~Turn the Page (unreleased)

Pics: (the last 2 are my all time favs)






RIP BABYGIRL

-YOUR BIGGEST FAN!!

I'm OUT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh I think I LIKE it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...