Thursday, April 14, 2011

Misty Copeland - Curvy, Black, and a Ballerina

Since I posted the Prince thing I may as well let y'all know who Misty is for those who aren't already in the know.


Misty is the first African-American female soloist in the American Ballet Theatre.

She's also a very curvaceous ballerina.  This girl is sooo talented.  I had seen pictures of her and was in awe of her talent before I put a name to who she was.  When I found out...I was obsessed.  Shortly after, I realized that Prince (Prince ..the purple one) was also very much a fan.  He asked her to tour with him to perform "The Beautiful Ones" with him.  It's a sight to be seen.  I hope to see it in person.  Please Prince and Misty come to DC.

Her talent is undeniable and she's simply amazing.  She also has a very interesting story.  If you want to read more about her here's her Wiki. Misty's Wiki

Here are a few pics!! Amazingness!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh I think I LIKE it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...