Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Long Hair Don't Care



Hey all....I NEED YOUR HELP!!!

I've been considering cutting my hair. AS a matter of fact...I will be cutting my hair...the question is how short and what style.

I have a little time to decide because i don't really trust anyone in DC with my hair fully yet. I occasionally go to this one place to get relaxers but still she doesn't get it as straight as my hairdresser at home or my wonderful linesister at that. So i probably wont be getting it cut until I go home in November unless you all have wonderful stylist suggestions also.

So...give me your opinions. I'm thinking about the following cuts/lengths/styles. I do favor one...but I won't bias your opinions.

Style #1


Style #2


Style #3


What do you think? Send me your opinions and some cute styles if you please!!


I'm OUT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh I think I LIKE it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...