Friday, December 31, 2010

Hello Lover...........2011 How art thou???

This is my year in review:


Well here we are at the end of another year.  2010 was good....if not great even.  A lot of things happened.....good and bad but as I look over the year the good outweighed the bad.

I started off the year road tripping!!! Excellent!!  Drove to VA Beach then flew to ATL for a long weekend to celebrate a birthday and visit another homie!!
No one in the DC area can forget Snowpocalyspe or GTFOHWTSnowBS as I like to call it.....shit was ridiculous.  However, I enjoyed a week to myself in my apartment!!  I should have been studying but ...I didn't...just relaxed. lol

Jan-March was crazy in terms of studying for my Grad School Comprehensive exam but it was worth it.  I even got in my first Ski Trip with my Line Sisters (too much fun) and another trip to VA Beach during the homie's Spring Break.

I met a new guy....he got cut!! Just weren't compatible enough.....and I had no patience for that at that time.

April....found out I passed my comprehensive exams.........THEREFORE.....i would be graduating from GW with my MASTERS OF FORENSIC SCIENCE IN MAY!!! woo hoo!!! yall know I was hyped.

May....flew my sisters up for my graduation and had a ball.  Flew back to the A-State with them to see my baby sister graduate from High School.

After graduation I was UNEMPLOYED.....but I made the best of it.  I started off with a Memorial Day trip to VA Beach....fun.  Then I made several more trips to VA Beach and even went to Atlanta/Athens, Georgia for a week for my birthday (ROAD TRIP).  It was great!!! I absolutely love my friends for all the fun and support during my FUNemployment!!! I love all yall!!!


I turned 25 on my Birthday and decided I needed to live my life for no one else but me....I also made a similar realization in 2005....but this was related to my personal life.  lol
I decided that I was missing something in my life....so I decided to get it back!! :-)

In September I got a full time job which let me be able to remain in the DC Area.....I was able to move to a better apartment with my line sister who was coming back to the country after 3 years in the United Arab Emirates.

I've met some new friends....joined a new book club....been extremely happy....cut off all my permed hair and went completely NATURAL ....                
celebrated my High School's 200th Anniversary....found the best church family in the DC Area (Reid Temple AME)...welcomed my line sisters daughter into the world...and spent time with friends and family!!!

This year has been great!!! Even during the rough times......everything was just as it should be!! I'm blessed!!!

And last but not least...in the last year my blog has grown tremendously!!! And I'd like to thank you ALL!! I appreciate your support!! Thanks!!!!

love you all....and may 2011 be as AMAZING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh I think I LIKE it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...