Tuesday, September 1, 2009

"Ready" - Trey Songz ~~MY INITIAL REVIEW!!!




So...In the last few months I've become a hardcore Trey Songz fan and I must give that credit to Twitter. I began following him and listening to his Ustreams and ultimately downloading the mixtape he released this summer. I slowly but surely fell in love with Trigga!!! So, when his CD came out yesterday, it was a must buy!! So i went out and i bought it. "Ready" was 13.99 at Target but it was ringing up for $9.98. God Bless a Sale!!!

So...I've been listening to it on repeat all day...and I do love it. It's not as ...how shall i say...FREAKY ...as "Anticipation" but it's awesome none the less. I did have to listen to "Anticipation" several times before I was overly obsessed with it so next week I could be just as obsessed with "Ready". So far, in the last 24 hours (lol) these are my favorite tracks.

1. Neighbors Know My Name
2. LOL :-) (I WILL NOT BE JUDGED BY MY LIKE OF THIS TRACK OR MY ABNORMAL OBSESSION WITH ALL THINGS SOULJABOYTELLEM.....I WILL NOT!!!!)
3. Does he Do it
4. Jupiter Love
5. Love Lost

Like I said I'm still feeling out the CD so this list could change. Well 1-3 are pretty much set in stone!! Again...no judgement!!! I saw you dancing to "Turn My Swag On" (off subject but i was blasting and promoting that song months before it came out...putting all types of folk onto it...so my judgement is sound...HA...i really need a promo check from Soulja tho lol)

But back on Task...this is about Tremaine Neverson...BKA Trey Songz!!

My recommendation would be to go get "Ready" and to Download "Anticipation"


Here is the info for his mixtape "Anticipation" which i prefer to call a "Pre-CD" because Sir..."Anticipation" is too complete for one to entertain the idea of it only being a mixtape. You can download it here: http://content.onsmash.com/archives/20714



This joint is hotness personified!! I LOVE IT!! I cannot think of one track on it that I don't love. I have my favorites but in honesty...they are all my favorites.
However, the ones I listen to the most are "On Top", "Famous", "She Ain't My Girl" (featuring Sammie...and we know how I feel about Sammie), "Make it Rain" (T-R-E-Y SONGZ you're the king of the WORLD), and "Scratchin me up"!!! See for yourself!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh I think I LIKE it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...