Monday, August 31, 2009

All things DEXTER!!





So...If I've talked to you about my obsession in the last month or so, you know that I'm obsessed with the Showtime Series 'Dexter'. My homegirl got me hooked and I really cannot get enough. The show is about a Serial Killer, Dexter, who has a strict moral code regarding his killings. He only kills "bad guys" as in other murderers who have gotten away or are planning to kill again if they have never been found out. He's kind of a vigilante. So I bought all three seasons and watched them. I stayed up to 5 or 6am some nights just to keep watching. I even have several of my friends obsessed with "Dex".

Well when I was about to write this, I started searching for the pics that I have in here and remembered that "Dexter" was inspired by a novel "Darkly Dreaming Dexter" which Season 1 of "Dexter" is based upon. There are three more novels (the 4th just came out in early August and is on back order on Amazon). Well now, I think I'm going to be obsessed with the books as they are not the same as the show. Gosh...Dexter is just taking over my life. lol I kid...but it's a damn good show and I'm sure the novels are supreme also.


I'M OUT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh I think I LIKE it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...