Thursday, September 3, 2009

PO' LIL TINK TINK #FreeRogerStephens


#FreeRogerStephens

By now, we've all heard this story:

A Gwinnett County man is in custody accused of slapping a stranger’s crying toddler in a Stone Mountain Wal-Mart on Monday. Sonya Mathews, the mother of the 2-year-old child, told police that both were walking in the aisles of the Rockbridge Road store when Roger Stephens, 61, approached and said “if you don’t shut that baby up, I will shut her up for you,” according to a police report.
A few moments later, in another aisle, Stephens grabbed the 2-year-old and slapped her across the face four or five times, according to the report.
Stephens then told Mathews, “See, I told you I would shut her up,” according to the report.
A bystander held Stephens until store security came to assist, according to a WSB-TV report.
When police arrived, Stephens said that he slapped the child and that he apologized to Mathews, according to the report.
Stephens was charged with felony cruelty to children. He had his first court appearance Tuesday and is being held at the Gwinnett County Detention Center without bond, according to the Gwinnett Police Department spokesman Cpl. David Schiralli.
The 2-year-old victim sustained slight redness to the face, according to the report. There was no video footage in the area the incident took place, according to the report.
(Source)

So...I'm about to make some real controversial points...........AND I DON'T CARE!!

FIRSTLY: #FREEROGERSTEPHENS This man is a victim......lol. Well idk if he's a victim but it sounds good right. People wanna talk about freeing C-Murder...why cant we free Roger Stephens. lmao.

SECONDLY: Before, I get all extra crazy. I must say that I do believe that Mr. Stephens was wrong for "bitch slapping" the baby. But I bet that baby gon' THINK TWICE before she yell out in somebody else WalMart, Target, etc etc. (idk why i think this is so funny...prolly cuz it will never be my kid as I would have already smacked the shit out of them before we went out as a preemptive strike) God knows what kids to place with me as I'm a little crazy and my kids will know this. They will think twice before thinking about thinking about doing something crazy. (O_o)

THIRDLY: If Mr. Stephens were to ride the DC Metro or the NY Subway and *bitch slap* all the crazy acting kids on there wouldn't that just be great. He would be a hero. lol. Y'all know those Chirren annoy the hell out of you on the train.

FOURTHLY: In relation to my second point. Whats the deal with parenting being the ultimate example of "bitchassness". I'm just saying. Timmy is not gonna behave because you threatened to not give him his gold star for the day. Its just not gonna work. Timmy don't care about no bitch ass star. Timmy however does care if he has to walk around running into stuff all day cuz he got hit so hard his balance is off for a few hours. (Ok...REAL TALK...nobody should hit a CHILD that hard EVER!!!!!!!!! but you get my point). People need to start showing their kids that they are a little crazy so they know not to embarrass you in public because you will get them. An example: The first time your lil' pre-teen decides they are gonna go in their room and slam the door cause you "pissed them off"...make note. When that lil thang gets home the next day...they wont have a door to slam...it will be off the hinges...just sitting there. I AIN'T PLAYING!! LOL


LASTLY: Mr. Stephens may be a lil off for laying his "pimp hand" on the poor two year old but its also a lesson that folks need to make sure they have a grip on their kids before someone else gets a grip on them. We've all been at restaurants, in stores, wherever, and someone's child is running around loose acting a damn fool. Kids ducking into my dressing room...unacceptable. Kids trying to exit the store and the mom getting upset when the security guard brings them back for the third time and asks you to watch your child....unacceptable. Kids alone at the buffet messing around in all the food...unacceptable and NASTY!! So...eventually, Mr. Stephens will be outta jail...so make sure you have a handle on your children before you go out into the public with them...or they may get dealt with by someone else.

p.s. Don't his mugshot look like "And I'd hit that baby AGAIN" iCANT!!!

I'M OUT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh I think I LIKE it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...