Monday, September 7, 2009

Adventures in Ridiculosity - Real Housewives of Atlanta #5




So this week during RHoA I was on my way to Atlantic City with my linesisters so I missed it. The only show I was able to catch up on while there was Big Brother 11. However, when i got home yesterday I went to on demand and watched the episode. The episode wasn't really that "interesting" but I did have a few points to make.


1. Kim is crazy ain't she. Her and this babysitter mess....why does she need so much "help". She ain't got no job. Also, why did she say that her assistant is the "black me". Kim is definitely a leach. I was so mad she threw a fit about being a black girl because if Sheree didn't act a fool she shouldn't. Then to top if off she chose what she wanted to do and was still piss poor at it...PISS POOR!! AND speaking of the shoot why did she show up there with her assistant. NO ONE else came there with a handler...NO ONE...she looks like a fool.

2. I think the photo shoot went really well. I'm even happy Sheree got something out of her photo because i just knew she would end up talking mad shit, which she did but corrected. I'm ready to see these pics...they should be hot.

3. Kandi needs to slow her roll when talking to Kim...cause did i hear her call NeNe "Queen Bee" etc etc. Sheree has already warned her...but she need to watch her steps before crazy Kim twists her words.


*Important Blog PSA/PRAYER REQUEST*



4. Pray for Kandi. Thats a rough situation to go through. It takes a lot for her to be able to do that photo shoot. Drunk driving is a problem and rarely gets the convictions it should when someone dies because a lot of people do it and they are afraid to convict someone else for something they do. Anytime you think about drunk driving....think about the family that was leaving a wedding a few years back in a limo and got hit head on by a drunk driver on the wrong side of the road and a little girl (who was decapitated) and the driver of the limo (who wld give free rides to drunk ppl from bars) were killed. That's a graphic image but if that's what it takes...get it in your head.


Until later this week....I'm out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh I think I LIKE it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...