Friday, November 12, 2010

Even though I dont really like Keri Hilson....

I do really like this video. The song....eh....not bad like most of her songs but you know she rubs me the wrong way and i think she should just be a writer.  And also why is she "sick" everytime she sings live....because she sounds like shit!!  Ok sorry for my anti-Keri rant but forreal.  I'm one who gives credit where credit is due and she did her thing with this video.

She paid homage to the likes of Dorothy Dandrige, Janet Jackson, TLC, Lena Horne, Diana Ross, and Donna Summer.  It was pretty awesome.  And I was feeling her simple look in the end.  I like it when she (and others) dont try too hard.  That's where true beauty is....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh I think I LIKE it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...