Friday, November 12, 2010

Kanye West Interview by Matt Lauer



My coworker and I have been discussing this interview and another Kanye radio interview for a couple days now.  Our feeling is that Kanye is right....if they are truly interested in hearing what he has to say why play a clip WITH SOUND over him trying to talk.  It's one thing to just play the clip without audio but when you are actually trying to hear what he's saying now...it's kinda rude!!

I'd be irritated too.  But of course they say they did nothing wrong because they do that all the time.  So...who cares what you do "all the time".  Just because thats the case doesnt make it right.


Here's the other Kanye interview.  It's about 17 mins but worth the watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh I think I LIKE it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...