Wednesday, July 21, 2010

In Transition....



Hey All,

I'm dedicated to getting back on my grind with this blogging thing. Life has been hectic so I've been slacking. I mean...Excuses are the tools of the incompetent....so we wont use anymore. Lets just start over from here.

Well for those new and old...this is just my blog to discuss whatever I feel like. I talk about "breaking news" , celeb news, goings on in my life and everything in between. If you like it...let me know....if you hate it....well there IS that "x" in the upper right hand corner!!!

But I'm back at it. Oh and I'm going natural.........well let me just update you on the basics.

1. I'm going natural...no perm since Jan. 2, 2010
2. . I graduated from GW with my Masters of Forensic Science
3. I decided I'm gonna do whatever I want to make myself happy
4. I'm unemployed...looking for work
5. I'm considering moving from the DMV to the Virgina Beach area.
6. I've taken several road trips to VA Beach this summer and one to Athens, GA!! (making the most of #funemployment)

Now that I've caught you up....I'm gonna do better!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh I think I LIKE it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...