Monday, February 15, 2010

NBA ALL-STAR GAME: EAST IS VICTORIOUS



As anyone who knows me knows....I'm a basketball fanatic. I'll watch most basketball games over anything else. My teams are Celtics, Cavs, and Pistons!! Thru thick and thin...although I have some other sideline ho' teams and players that I love. For example...the Bulls are bout to be on the come up...I effs with the Magic and the Heat. But anyway...I was 100% for the EAST in the All-Star game. (BTW...I think Kobe is a punk for bowing out the game (minimal hate is in that statement)..and i give LBJ the O_o for bowing out the dunk contest).

Well the game went as always...high scoring...a lil show boating...minimal defense...very FEW hard fouls (you know D Wade had to fall out on the floor...its what he perfected in the beginning of his NBA career). Though it did come down to the last minute of the game!! A little bit of excitement!! And on top of that it was a World Record attendance 108,713!!

D. Wade played his lil ass off for the MVP and the EAST deserved the win!! Its about time D. Wade got that MVP.

Anyway....Here is one of LBJ's dunks....so HOT!!



AND...Here are the game highlights!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh I think I LIKE it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...