Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Tyra and her REAL Hair




If You Want it to Grow, Let it Go -- Oscar's Tips for Real Hair! | The Tyra Banks Show

Shared via AddThis

So....after the long awaited anticipation over Tyra's real hair...she finally unveiled it. She went from straight out the shower...to blown out...to styled.

She looks great!! Not that I thought she wouldn't...but we all know that weave and wigs are just a part of the industry. Plus, why would you want to burn your hair out with all the studio and camera lights. Then especially as a model when they are doing all of God knows what to your hair for shows or shoots. Please....mess up a weave instead of my natural hair.

But check out the link above to Tyra's video of the transformation.


I'm OUT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh I think I LIKE it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...