Thursday, April 21, 2011

Tha Carter IV

I'm so hyped to see the tracklisting for "The Carter IV".

Wayne is doing his thang with these collaborations.

Check it out for yourself.  Which collabo are you most looking forward to.  I must say "Fall from Grace" and "Holy Grail" have my senses tingling.  Not to mention "They love me" and "Carter Cash" ....i just cannot wait!!!  May 16th come on!!!

1. Tune This
2. Team Player – feat. Birdman
3. Fore Play
4. They Love Me – feat. Drake & Nicki Minaj
5. John (If I Die Today) – feat. Rick Ross
6. No Competition
7. Holy Grail (History) – feat. Kanye West
8. Carter Cash – feat. Jay-Z
9. 6 Foot 7 Foot – feat. Corey Gunz
10. Play My Game – feat. Tech N9ne
11. Anne – feat. Swizz Beatz
12. Street Life
13. Hard Talk – feat. Bon Iver & Game
14. Fall From Grace – feat. Eminem
15. Brain Dead – feat. Gucci Mane
16. No Trust
17. Maybe She Will – feat. Drake & Rick Ross
18. My Legacy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh I think I LIKE it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...