Monday, February 28, 2011

Tomorrow is the day I've waited forever for


I've longed for the iPad 2 since they announced the iPad 1...................................i knew this day was coming soon.  I have been patient.  I have been good.  BUT ALAS..........I have NOT been saving money as I should.  However, iPad 2 shall be mine.

And because I'm excited about this....for the next 24 hours I shall walk around like this



*I'm back snitches* Slowly but surely.................I'm about to pump out the energy to get back into blogging.


1 comment:

  1. Dearest Spec... I share your excitement!!!! I made it a point NOT to buy Ipad1 because I knew to wait for Ipad2 WE WILL get out little paws on that coveted device ASAPTUALLY! I believe in us! LOL GO TEAM IP2 LOL

    ReplyDelete

Oh I think I LIKE it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...