Monday, October 25, 2010

Where your opinion DOESN'T matter....Natural Hair

So.
I wasn't going to address this topic because it's quite honestly getting on my nerves but here I am.

As of late, we've been seeing a lot of unnecessary drama over the so-called "Natural Hair Movement" where people give you the side eye when you tell them you're going natural as if you decided to Cassie shave your head.

Well, I've never been the type to justify why I'm doing something because I honestly could care less (yall know Willow Smith BEEN my role model...lol).  But why are people so critical of people deciding to change something about THEMSELVES whether it be a fad or not when its not "bad" for them.  I just don't get it.

In the same time as not feeling the need to justify why I'm going through this journey, I realized that I never wrote about my purpose statement ....what brought me here.  I briefly mentioned it in one post but I did want to talk about it as I have dedicated a whole segment of my blog to it and a YouTube page.

My first LIVE video will be of me talking about my hair journey and why I chose this path.

Coming soon!!! Be on the lookout. www.youtube.com/naturalhairdiaries

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh I think I LIKE it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...