Saturday, August 8, 2009

Adventures in Ridiculosity - Real Housewives of Atlanta

Real Housewives Of Atlanta
So...I've decided that this season...i will watch this hotmess / travashamockery of a guilty pleasure show. However, I cannot...CANNOT go without commenting on the ridiculosity i see all throughout the show. This week I was not prepared to fully capture everything. So this will be short and in bullet point format. I'll experiment with the format as I go.


We start off the show with Kim trying on some hoochie ass dresses with her breasticles hanging out
-Someone on twitter asks are Kim's breasts fake...i respond: "what the hell you think...they look like beachballs" CASE CLOSED. But clearly not for him...he's not satisfied until she admitted it...but forreal though.




Kandi goes on to talk about how she just has to avoid the blogs about her and her fiance and how they are saying she bought her own ring.

*A-FUCKING-LARM....Kandi know her ass was NOT in nobody blogs before they announced she was added to this season of RH. Bitch Boo Bye

but another point on Kandi.......her ring is TACKY AS HELL. I hope she didnt buy it cause then we'd have to add tacky to her resume. And with how the hell her singing is going she does not need another bad label. (We'll get to the FIANCE momentarily)

But also...maybe its just me...but Kandi...you bragging on your hair stylist but boo the curls are not for you
i need the Kandi they promised me

Ok...on to the FIANCE...so we already knew this guy had 6 kids...no taxes for him...woo hoo!! but we find out this week he has not 1, not 2, not 3 , but FOUR baby mamas!! Her family goes on her. She breaks down. Her folks don't look phased!! Dammit Gina!! And then she said something about him having several legitimate businesses...Dammit Gina...like Tommy...he AIN'T GOT NO JOB!!!

Sheree then takes her hot ghetto mess ass to the gun range in some nice ass high heels...fine...be cute...but tight ass leather pants also. NO MA'AM!!

Speaking of hot ghetto mess...i must give a kudos to Miss NeNe. She is looking EXCELLENT this season. The short hair cut is whats up!!

Who would have thought she would start off the season as the "calm" mediator. Love it boo!!

So on to the Setup of Kim!!

-This fool does not know what she's got herself into.
-Sheree's ass is lying too
-*rewind* Why the eff does Kim have an assistant. They need to whoop her ass just for that.
- Its gon' pop off next week. Jesus be a MIB mind eraser because Black Folks we about to be permanently set back!!!


*Good Parts of the Show*
- We already mentioned NeNe's upgrade...again kudos.

- As always .....Lisa and Ed!! I love love love them!! Ed wants to knock her up so bad. They are sweet. I hope they remain drama free!!

And as I'll end every post. I love me some Greg!!

**** Bet' Not NOBODY...NO-BAH-TEE...say nuttin' bad about Greg ****

I'm out!! Until next week....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh I think I LIKE it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...