Friday, August 7, 2009

I NEVER KNEW

I never knew..........a love like this before
Whenever I'm happy......you're there
When i'm mad.....you're there
You often cause both of those feelings but the love is TRUE!

I NEVER knew a love like this existed...that is ...until I knew you.
You had my back when no one else did. You wiped my tears & laughed at my jokes.
I have NO QUESTION that this love is forever.
Cause you're the ONLY one I could say "I love you" to without hesitation.

It was love at first sight.
If you believe in that...
I know you do!!

From time to time I take you for granted and even run away from you.
I only do that because...i mean...damn...dont we have FOREVER.
and sometimes i just need ME time.

And to just be real...we spent enough time together in SPRING 2005!! :)

DAMN I LOVE MY LINE!!!

*This is dedicated to the short to tall, big to small, Cali to DC and in between, musically inclined to scientifically designed. All the elements of the earth twice over. Personification of Perfection. Always on the Grind. Chocolate to light. Wrong to Right. May only be EIGHT but we are THE dime line. UnScripted Spring 2005. OOO-OOOP to that *

1 comment:

  1. Giiirl... OOOO-OOP to that! U know we luvs ya too! (How high school was that? Lmao...)

    ReplyDelete

Oh I think I LIKE it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...