Monday, October 18, 2010

OH NO Kohl's.............This is soooo out of line!

I'm happy my little kind hearted sweet baby sister no longer works for this establishment.  GOSH.  Because really (even though it was named by the company who manufactures them) who looks at this and thinks its appropriate.

I bet the same person who ok'd this would guffaw at a long stringy blonde wig that was named "White Trash Party" or something like that


This is what some people's hair looks like....its not like its blue green purple and orange extensions with a partial mohawk (i love Willow Smith btw) or something (even though i still wouldnt approve of that being called Ghetto Fab) its a naturally curly fro.  Kohl's please fix this immediately.

It's a disgrace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh I think I LIKE it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...