Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Beyonce performs for Oprah's Final Shows


So I suppose secrets are a thing of the past.  The internet lit up this morning with news that Beyonce and Madonna were in Chicago for Oprah's final show tapings!  Well we didn't know if Bey was performing...but now we do.  Apparently Bey's performance will be a part of the two shows leading up to the ULTIMATE FINALE.  Few details are known about the FINALE show except for my loves, Will and Jada Pinkett Smith will be in tow!!


More Pics and video after the jump



Here are a few pics of "The Queen" Beyonce performing and on stage with Oprah (and Dakota Fanning)

Check em out.










Woo Hoo.  I'm excited for the final shows (April 23-25)

Update: I came across some video


No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh I think I LIKE it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...