Thursday, October 7, 2010

When Lions Attack!!!...............

Oh my gosh.............things like this should not be funny................however...........HOWEVER!!!!

Me and my mother stayed on the phone cracking up about this for like 20 mins (Father Forgive us!!!) We did take a moment so go "UMPH LAWD" when she told me that the man was in serious (stable) condition.  Thank God he's living!!

But however.....we laughed so hard because my special self was sitting up there making dialogue for each of the lions

Ok so this is what happens.....

The trainer (bless his spirit) always hits Lion Tony in the face....So Lion Tony told Lion Joe "Next time trainer hit me in the face ...I'm getting in that ass" ....

So as you saw the Trainer hit Tony in the face real hard....so Tony and Joe just went HAM....

HOWEVER....there are lions in the background who don't even move.

Matter fact one lion got off his pedestal and backed back like "Nah...y'all ain't getting me mixed up in this joint...they gon' kill y'all for this"

Those other lions are def like "they gon' kill y'all....i hope they know it wasn't us...they better have this on tape cuz i ain't tryna get blamed.............shit Tony and Joe play too damn much"

But forreal though......these animals are ferocious.....you have to expect to be attacked every once in a while.





And of course this reminds me of KATT WILLIAMS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh I think I LIKE it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...