Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Lawd oh Lawd Eddie Long

#ThatsWhatHeSaid

ok jk jk (the Lord is still working on me)

If y'all ain't heard about the Eddie Long story y'all need to get thee asses from beneath those rocks and discover the world..........

Lawd this story has been the talk of the masses for the last two days.  If y'all wanna act like y'all don't know ...here's the story from CNN

EDDIE LONG STORY -CNN *just click it* #pause

Anyway...I just wanna speak my two plus four cents on the matter.  First off the man is guilty innocent until proven guilty ("i be getting" it mixed up).  Therefore, "I be trying" to reserve my judgement (in the most holy way possible) until after a lil while.  HOWSOMEEVER when I heard on the Rickey Smiley morning show from those young men's lawyers............LAWD LAWD LAWD!!!!  They have some evidence....I mean look at this slide show from some pics Revvy Rev sent to the boys.....

Bishop Eddie Long - Photos - WSB Atlanta

Anyway...we have to remember this is a civil suit...that being said...they have to prove so much less for him to be guilty....and with the commercial plane records, gifts, diamonds, private plane trips, pictures, email .......and so on......its not looking good for the "Bishop".

And even though I tried not to be an upfront judger (altho i fail but i know my struggle...I'm ever prayin for me) the people who run blindly to folks defense slay my spirit (in almost anything).  Come on...i understand not WANTING to believe its true.....but saying "he didn't do that or he would never do that"....your ass don't know shit unless you're him or one of the accuser.  And that's just real.  Until we get this case rolling that is.

You also encounter those who are "praying its not true" ....i don't want to sound harsh but don't waste your prayers on that.......how you gon' pray about something that already did or didn't happen.  If he did it ...he did it ...if he didn't ...he didn't regardless of what you pray!! Again...I'm just sayin. I fully and wholly believe in the power of prayer....but i also believe in picking your battles.

If you wanna pray for the man...pray for the man...his family....his church.....the homeless...the unemployed (recently freed of that demon)....the soldiers.....the sick..........the shut in..........the helpless..........and the list goes on and on and on.  You feel me!!  And like my Soror said pray for those in his church who will lose their religion because it was rooted in Eddie Long instead of God!!

And that right there is all I can say

#JudgeMeNot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh I think I LIKE it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...