Thursday, September 16, 2010

For Colored Girls.......

So the other day I saw the ads for the movie...and i didnt know how I felt....but i was like "ok @fearcediva, wait for the trailer" (see it at the bottom of the post)

Here are the advertisements....




















Now clearly the actresses in here are PHENOMENAL!!! JUST AWESOME!!! So there's not a lot Tyler Perry can eff up .........RRIIGGHHTT!!





So here comes the trailer......and its excellent!! I hope the movie lives up to the trailer. I mean Tyler Perry knows how to does eff some stuff up!! However, I found no few flaws in "The Family that Preys" twas excellent.

Here's the trailer...check it out....i'm so ready for it to come out now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh I think I LIKE it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...