Saturday, February 13, 2010

We Are the World 2010 - Haiti




So earlier..........i watched/read all the twitter-tary (twitter commentary) come in about this video. And boy was i expecting an earth shattering DISASTER.

HOWEVER...it wasnt that bad. I liked it overall.

T-Pain should not have been allowed to auto-tune....Wyclef caught me off guard a couple times, and Miley Cyrus....i forget she's a REAL LIFE "singer". But oh well.

Highlights........J. HUD (she gives me chills), Michael clips, Kanye, ....and more...it was nice!!!

Also...wasnt expecting the rapping...but again...NICE OVERALL!!!

DONATE TO HAITI!!! Thats the most important thing!!!



WATCH AND ENJOY!!! DONATE TO HAITI!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I liked it too. I could've done w/out Wyclef singing though, lol! Why doesn't he rap anymore? Where'd he get this idea that he could sing? So weird. Anyway, yea I thought it was good. I even thought Miley was ok. I don't give her much notice but I was slightly surprised. I mean, she sounded better than Wyclef! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Oh I think I LIKE it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...