Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Bottoms UP Video - Trey feat Nicki Minaj (xtra nicki talk)



So just as I'm about to bring myself to blog a lil short something about Nicki Minaj...I find out the "Bottoms UP" Video premiered today on the SCBET (sc-so called).

So ...........of COURSE.........being that Nicki Minaj makes my life on this song as i discussed last month in the I am Not AFEARED post.

Anyway....i love the song!! no shit. and i cant get enough of Nicki.

Some MONTHS back i proclaimed that i FUCKS WITH NICKI THE LONG WAY!! But i'm not yet a "Fan". Only because i'm afraid she's being coined as a FEATURE killer!! I know some of the stans are gonna be all crazy talmbout some "whaat aabout mii loove" (the stans type like that) And to that I say...I love that song. But as we all know that song was a leak that Nicki never really planned on releasing....it just happened to blow the hell up. So will Nicki's album be My Love banging or Massive Attack horrid!!

Anyway.......back on topic!!
Here's Bottoms Up..........LOVE IT!!!!


1 comment:

Oh I think I LIKE it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...