Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Female Role Models - Top 5

So over the past week, I've been seeing people making lists of women who inspire them.  Well I decided to join the lot of them!! So today, I'm going to let everyone know that when I "grow up" I want to be *ahem*

JADA PINKETT SMITH


Firstly, she birthed my mini role model (Willow Smith ..she will get her own post).  She's a strong, dynamic, african american woman happily married to an african american man!!  I love it!!  I love everything about Jada from A Different World to her current position as SUPERWOMAN of all things.  And lest we not forget how close she was to my love Tupac!!! #swoon

Here are more pics from her recent cover spread in Uptown Magazine.























This just in from Will Smith:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh I think I LIKE it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...