Friday, June 10, 2011

Female Role Models - Top 5 #2

So also.........when I grow up I want to be

OPRAH WINFREY

Do I even need to explain why?  No but I'll mention a couple of points.

Oprah is a truly blessed woman.  She went with her inner voice and what she later noted as the Lord speaking to her and it lead her to success.  I don't want to be as famous as Oprah (as rich ...that would be nice) but I would like to live out my life's purpose like Oprah.  Even if i realize that purpose is to be an amazing mother then I'll do that with everything I have.  Then i'll know not to worry so much about this career thing. lol

But also, Oprah shows me the importance of giving back.  I see my friends doing excellent things to give back and all that inspires me even more.  I want to be the philanthropist Oprah has worked so hard to be.

The way Oprah lives her life is a testament to living a purpose driven life.  Do you know your purpose?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh I think I LIKE it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...